Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He didn't like my coffee


We got off to a rough start when I came down one morning only to find the French Press(US) Coffee Plunger(AUS) broken in the sink........taking the hint that Dad didn't like my coffee, I bought a new coffee, only to find that Dad had melted my kettle on the stove and set the kitchen on fire.......

my melted kettle.

soooooo I tried again, new coffee and new electric kettle.....Dad then proceeded to melt a pair of pliers cutting through a live wire......three times....I think he was trying to cut me off at my power source......Starbucks it is then.



Raymond.

So, we've had a pretty productive week this week, we've poured and set the forms for the foundation.







We've put in new joists,

Richard.

AND finally removed the disgusting tub of stagnant water from the bowells of hell.


We also started to frame out for the bifold wall.

Before....

during....


still during.... more to come....

That's it for now, it's been a long week.....Cheers big ears.











3 comments:

Jennifer K. said...

how did your dad melt the tea kettle???? haha. at least your house is still standing. miss you :)

Diana Valka said...

I think the sooner I get out there to manage him, the better. Just remember, you mustn't leave him on his own!
Still, not long to go now.
Lotsa luv Mummy.

Dontctrlme said...

Did you really quit your job? Has it really been that long since we've talked? I cannot WAIT to one day this decade come visit you...