Due to Technical difficulties, this blog has been out of action for a while.
If you would like to know who to blame, it is this man.....
Thomas Buttner of Marchant Chapman and yes, his last name is conveniently appropriate.
He was intimidated by our large machines, big tools and brawny construction team and went crying to mummy.....or in this case, the city of San Rafael and got us in hot soup. Anyway, we've been dealing with a lot of bureaucratic crap, lawyers, architects, civil engineers, structural engineers, surveyors and building officials. We've been diligently crossing our T's and dotting our i's and we have done our best to please the city.......but you guessed it, Butthead and his crew are the last piece of the puzzle that are holding us back.
I find solace in knowing he has a sad little life and a hack of a job working for a washed up property management company.
Dad has done a great job sealing up the house for the winter ready for his return in 2009 and now Anton and I will settle in and pretend we are camping for a few months.
Now that I have accepted the delay in construction and have admitted it in my blog I can move on and start blogging again so keep posted I'm back! Yay!
3 comments:
But your deck and BBQ look great !!
And, Isn't this is the man that was taking photos outside my bedroom window? Very creepy!
Post a Comment